The comfort and indulgence of luxurious bedding cannot be understated. At Home Remedies we believe that, waking or sleeping, you deserve the very best. Our newly expanded showroom features two gorgeous bedding options created with everything you dream of for the bed from lush linens and sumptuous spreads and duvets, to perfectly plump pillows and high-end headboards.
The beautiful beds on display are queen size, but you can have the bedding of your choice in an array of sizes, colors, and textures in a matter of a few short days. You’ll love working with the designing women of the Home Remedies staff. They’re ready to help you make all your bedding dreams come true.
CAMPS AND COTTAGES
As the days grow longer and temperatures begin to climb, our thoughts turn to that special time of year. Get ready to knock down the cobwebs and shake off the dust – it’s time to open your camp. April is the perfect time to think about everything that needs to happen to make this season the best ever upta camp!
As you fling open the windows to let in the spring air, you may see a dismaying number of to-dos. Is this the year that worn old couch finally gets a new life? Maybe it’s time to get proper shades on the bedroom windows. Don’t let the thrill of opening your summer cottage be dampened by the stress of an endless list of projects. The helpful staff at Home Remedies can work with you to find fun, functional, and practical ways to make the inside of your special summer setting as inviting as the outside.
Long delayed projects and new challenges can be daunting. Let us help you prioritize your needs and make a plan to take care of them so when the warm weather is finally here you can sit back and bask in the beauty of a Maine summer.
Here’s a partial list of things to think about:
- Upholstery projects: We have a wide selection of sun and weather resistant fabrics for indoors and out.
- Pillows and cushions: They add comfort and interest to any room. Plump pillows and comfy cushions are perfect for a camp. They add a pop of color and design interest and they can be carried to a cozy corner to curl up with a good book on a rainy day or a lazy afternoon.
- Window treatments: Whether you want to block sunlight in bedrooms or add privacy at night, we can help you find exactly the right window treatment for any room.
- Outdoor furniture: The outdoors can become your living room or dining room with the right furniture. We have a wide variety of options for making outdoor living easy and comfortable.
- Rugs: Rugs at camp are going to see a lot of action – sandy feet, water soaked paws, food stains, and much more. We can help you select a no-fuss, stain resistant rug that will combine function with fabulous.
- Lighting: A bare bulb hanging from the ceiling may served you well for years, but isn’t it time to make new lighting choices? We can make practical camp lighting beautiful with a few well-placed fixtures. You’ll be amazed how good lighting can transform a room at a reasonable price.
Look for next Friday’s newsletter when we’ll have more inspiring tips for taking your camp from drab to dreamy!